• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Meetup Pictures of Members

Massdriver in that kilt....so....wrong...so ..wrong

You hang in there! Buy you some under-armor or something.

Meetup Pictures of Members

b6a55c97a344777bf176db034dacef32.jpg

Commanding my construction chariot to alight me upon the roof to survey o'er my empire of dirt and peasants.

Brent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtlogcabin said:
Is it getting chilly there? Looks like your long underwear protruding out from under the kilt. :lol:
He's a California boy. Fifty degrees is bone chilling cold.

~ 8 ~ 8 ~

Commanding my construction chariot to alight me upon the roof to survey o'er my empire of dirt and peasants.
Brentster, ...that is an impressive outfit you're wearing there........Kinda looks similarto a Roman soldier' uniform, getting ready to go off to do battle.

Oh, BTW, ...it appears that you are higher than 6 ft. above the ground........OSHA

says that you are required to have fall protection..........Do you mind if I give them

a courtesy call on your behalf, ...ya know, to see about getting you in to "fall

protection compliance" ? :lol:

~ 8 ~ 8 ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Mass,

That pose your in, is "Delay of Game!"

Your peasant workers must be on a work stoppage?

Pcinspector1 said:
Mass,That pose your in, is "Delay of Game!"

Your peasant workers must be on a work stoppage?
That's okay, you can tell by the lack of activity, the signs of frustration like the folded arms and look on his face, he is obviously at a standstill waiting for an inspector before he can go any further.

Just think " pouring rain, mad as a wet cat, surrounded by girl-men, need to plastic off tower 30 feet in the air, plastic already on roof on 8-12 pitch, hail, 20 mile an hour wind taking plastic that was on tower and sticking in the vineyard 110 yards away, will strait murder the next pussy that tells me how cold they are."

Brent.

All Mass needs is a big "Stoggie" out the side of his mouth. Kinda "Pattonish looking" don't you think!

Nah.... Just another straw boss!

pc1

MASSDRIVER said:
Just think " pouring rain, mad as a wet cat, surrounded by girl-men, need to plastic off tower 30 feet in the air, plastic already on roof on 8-12 pitch, hail, 20 mile an hour wind taking plastic that was on tower and sticking in the vineyard 110 yards away, will strait murder the next pussy that tells me how cold they are."Brent.
Does it actually get cold down there?

tmurray said:
Does it actually get cold down there?
With global cooling it actually got down to freezing the night before last. Better be nice to us because when the great white north freezes over again you may need us, come to think of it if we allowed some Canadian refugees in they might teach us something about how to write codes.

~ O ~ O ~

You all are focusing on the wrong photograph !

Jeff is freakin' HOT in drag ! :mrgreen:

~ O ~ O ~

"The coldest winter I ever had was summer in San Fransisco."

Mark Twain

Basically it's been like that here, but wetter and colder.

I will not, however, insult a Canadian and compare our cold with theirs.

Brent.

mtlogcabin said:
Your sickHe needed to do something with his nails other than bite them
I'm thinking that Jeff might be the sick one.

That is a man's hand.