• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

need a prayer if your able

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome news Wilson! Hope all continues to go in your favor, and you can get back to work. Best of luck to you, and prayers for all.

Had another MRI this morning and the tumor is still tiny. It has been two months since my last scan and it has not changed in size. This is a good thing. Went back to work a month ago and am off the government payroll (disability). Feeling about 80% +/-. Thanks again for all of the support and help.

-Wilson-

~ ~ ~ \ ~ ~ ~

**Daddy-O**,

It is good to hear from you !.......Also glad to hear that you are

able to go back to work.

Prayer is THE most powerful resource known to mankind.

The Lord has great plans in store for you my friend.......Hang

in there and don't ever stop praying, ...EVER !

We are praying for you and your family !

~ ~ ~ / ~ ~ ~

Daddy-0- said:
Had another MRI this morning and the tumor is still tiny. It has been two months since my last scan and it has not changed in size. This is a good thing. Went back to work a month ago and am off the government payroll (disability). Feeling about 80% +/-. Thanks again for all of the support and help. -Wilson-
Thank God you are doing well and working!!!!!! Now start working on getting that post count to 1,000!

Daddy-0- said:
Had another MRI this morning and the tumor is still tiny. It has been two months since my last scan and it has not changed in size. This is a good thing. Went back to work a month ago and am off the government payroll (disability). Feeling about 80% +/-. Thanks again for all of the support and help. -Wilson-
Sounds like a wonderful early Christmas present. Many prayers to you and yours and a very merry Christmas.

Hope everything will be well for you.. 1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

The best way to contemplate Palm Sunday is to go fishing with my daughters and look forward to Easter.

We are down many inspector positions at the moment and that means that I am running like a Thoroughbred at a donkey race. My MRI schedule has been pushed back because I seem to be reacting well to the treatments. I am feeling ok with some Radiation side effects that mess with my memory a little. All in all I am blessed to be here and blessed to have such great cyber friends. I pray that my good fortune will continue and thanks for asking about me. I am always available but time restraints have limited some of my activity. Fortunately, I am not currently too limited by my health.

Wilson

......and North Star is correct in that private messages usually kick an alert to my email which means I get faster notifications when people want to talk. Thank you North Star, JAR, and everyone else who has encouraged me. I even got a hair cut a few weeks back. Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.