• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

need a prayer if your able

Status
Not open for further replies.

I notice that it says Wilson and Family Release Fund and not Relief Fund. What's up with that?

By the way folks, you don't need a PayPal account to use this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal set this up over the phone and obviously made a mistake. I have no way to edit it but it does not matter as it is the correct one. The link is correct.

Well that's good news. Anything even a little bit off on a web site makes me nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really are unreal....so kind. One week of chemo and radiation gone. Five weeks to go. Starting to feel worse but keeping the faith. Praying for Oklahoma again after that second round of storms last night. My daughter is beside me in bed watching Scooby Doo! Thank you all for the kind words, prayers and whatever else. God bless.

Wilson

Hey Wilson,

A lot of people are praying for you.....I bet that it's in the thousands by now.

Good to hear from you Wilson...........hang in there, lots and lots of people thinking of and praying for you and yours.

You'd do the same for us.

Daddy-0- said:
You guys really are unreal....so kind. One week of chemo and radiation gone. Five weeks to go. Starting to feel worse but keeping the faith. Praying for Oklahoma again after that second round of storms last night. My daughter is beside me in bed watching Scooby Doo! Thank you all for the kind words, prayers and whatever else. God bless.Wilson
One of the absolute best things in life! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Wilson,

One down, five to go.......yay! I hope you are feeling as well as possible. Hang in there, we're pulling for you!

Sue

Wilson. You are much loved, and cared about. I know that prayers are wending their way to you and about you, and for you. Accept the strength of that knowledge. Hug your daughters and wife, and lean on them. Lean on us, and take comfort in knowing that you are not alone. God will hear the prayers and HE will not fail. My personal prayers are for comfort, healing, and strength for you and your family. Stay strong in your faith.

Carol

Daddy-O : my thoughts and prayers are with you. I been away from the BB too long. Having had Cancer with no hope provided by doctors, I know what you are facing. Put yourself in the hands of the Lord for He can do great and wonderful things.

Daddy-0- said:
You guys really are unreal....so kind. One week of chemo and radiation gone. Five weeks to go. Starting to feel worse but keeping the faith. Praying for Oklahoma again after that second round of storms last night. My daughter is beside me in bed watching Scooby Doo! Thank you all for the kind words, prayers and whatever else. God bless.Wilson
Hair and food are over rated, Wilson.. you concentrate on getting better!

Back to the top....this is important....unless you've got something more important....you don't....this should stay on top for awhile.

Start and end your day with a prayer for Wilson and his family. Find a few dollars to send their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.