• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

need a prayer if your able

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the worst time finding this on pay pal. Did I miss a quick pay button someplace?

Tomorrow is Fathers Day. When we rise I would suggest that any one who reads this takes a moment to reflect on Daddy O and express a humble prayer for the Lords healing hand. As for me I will visit the 23 Psalm because it provides all that is to be.

Wow, how spot on. I was at a chapter meeting end of last week. Grabbed the Gideon Bible for some reading, found a dollar bill in between a couple pages. I initially thought......."score". Before I left, I replaced it in the Bible at the 23rd Psalm. Didn't feel right to take it, and that Psalm has always been comforting to me.

The next person that finds the dollar bill is going to say, "Cheetos, the guy was eating Cheetos."

Bumping this back to the top over the weekend and reminding the forum that one of our own is in the midst of chemotherapy for brain cancer. Looking forward to having the ability to help this family with 2 young daughters when the time comes that they ask or we feel the time is right.

fatboy said:
Wow, how spot on. I was at a chapter meeting end of last week. Grabbed the Gideon Bible for some reading, found a dollar bill in between a couple pages. I initially thought......."score". Before I left, I replaced it in the Bible at the 23rd Psalm. Didn't feel right to take it, and that Psalm has always been comforting to me.
Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Been a while since this was bumped......Jeff's message about the slowing of contributions caused me to look for the paypal link, which Terre has posted above. After this bump I will be using the link. Wilson, You been on a few times, hope things are as good as they get my friend.......hang tough.

Wilson hope all is going well, not very good with words , so just believe in yourself, you can beat this for your family. I didn't realise until now.

I hope Daddy O checks in soon with an update. The fund is still awaiting his need and we are still taking donations. Anyone that donated or wants to donate is privy to a copy of the bank statements for the fund that I started.

Sorry to have been out of touch recently folks but I have been stuck at home bored to tears and wondering..... My radiation and first round of chemo are done. They seem to have knocked the tar out of the tumor which was not operable as you may remember. The tumor has been reduced to the size of a pencil eraser and appears to be holding at that size. The last several I scans have shown no growth. Thank you for all the prayers and kind words. I have two Doctor's appointments in the next week that will determine if I am well enough to go back to work. I am tired of sitting around on disability doing nothing. It is possible that I may be back to work next week. That being said, it is almost certain that the tumor will come back and they are very aggressive and resistant the second time. Please pray that it remains at bay for a while. At some time my family will be at a time of great need, but that time is not yet here thank goodness. God bless.

Wilson

Daddy-0- said:
Sorry to have been out of touch recently folks but I have been stuck at home bored to tears and wondering..... My radiation and first round of chemo are done. They seem to have knocked the tar out of the tumor which was not operable as you may remember. The tumor has been reduced to the size of a pencil eraser and appears to be holding at that size. The last several I scans have shown no growth. Thank you for all the prayers and kind words. I have two Doctor's appointments in the next week that will determine if I am well enough to go back to work. I am tired of sitting around on disability doing nothing. It is possible that I may be back to work next week. That being said, it is almost certain that the tumor will come back and they are very aggressive and resistant the second time. Please pray that it remains at bay for a while. At some time my family will be at a time of great need, but that time is not yet here thank goodness. God bless. Wilson
Excellent news!! Now get back to work and stop slacking at home. Does that mean you can start growing your hair for the winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.