• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

need a prayer if your able

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. Jar I just sent you an email. Please do not call my boss yet. I have a meeting next week where I will tell them how bad it really is.

Please let me clarify that I am not holding out my hand only asking for prayers for my family who some are not yet old enough to really get it. I start radiation and chemotherapy in 10 days. It is impossible to know if I will live 6 months or maybe as long as a few years. I feel remarkable this week considering I just had brain surgery not long ago. Hope to continue to get great quality time with my girls and will continue to post as much as possible here when I can. Feel way too young for this to be real.

Hug your family. God bless.

My real first name is Wilson. Feel free.

encouragement-comment-018.jpg

Many thoughts headed your way Daddy-O. I'm 37 with a young child as well. Could not imagine.

Wilson, I am humbled by your vulnerability and courage in sharing this with us, thank you. It is my honor to pray for you and your family. From me and my girls to you and yours, may you receive strength to endure the challenges as they come and ability to find joy in every moment you share with them. May you and your family find comfort knowing that our heavenly Father has plans for peace and not disaster, but for hope and a future.

Wilson,

Having observed you in action here, I know that you are a gentle soul. That's got to count for something.

My mother is part of prayer group at her church and they have begun to pray for you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilson, please do not think of this as you looking for a handout. All of us appreciate that one of our family is sharing with us the pain that they are going through. Having had the pleasure of meeting you, ICE has it spot on, you are a gentle, good soul. And, I will hope and pray you can beat the odds. In the mean time, we will try to help out the best your cyber-family can.

Daddy-o, thank you for allowing us to pray for you and your family. May God grant you strength to endure and comfort for your wife & girls. I will pray for healing and wisdom for your family.

Chuck

Add my name to those prayers, Wilson!! Please know that we on this forum will do everything we can to support you and your family! Some of us may be on the opposite side of the country but we are standing next to you as if we were right there next to you. And thank you for all you have contributed to our "forum family" over the years!

Wilson, I immediately felt comfortable with you, there are several of you that I've thoroughly enjoyed breaking bread with. I'm getting ready to go marry off a young nephew, my brother in law was 42. I see him in his childrens eyes and qualities. That is success. Strength of character and optimism, if she's anything like you the kids are in good hands. Our hands in his palm are under you and your family.

Let's keep this on top. The more people that see it, the more people that will be praying for Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.