• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

ICC Survey Regarding Bulletin Boards

A little pay back?

View attachment 165

pencil.png
View attachment 165

/monthly_2010_08/REVENGE..jpg.cf9e7a0c2d2d103f708a614e7d2a477e.jpg

Well.........I was going to say that.........but I was lurking instead of working myself........:cool:

fatboy said:
ICBO........the 97 U-codes......... sigh.
*sigh*

I agree, even if CA did rewrite the codes for CA.

Sue, not a fan the new 'communities of interest'

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny as hell; well done RJJ.

RJJ said:
Dear cda: Customer service has informed me that you did not receive you new member package or your two free tickets to Baghdad. These were being offered for a limited time to the first 100 hundred members. I have further checked into this matter with the Post Master General who informs me that the postal system lost 3.5 billion dollars this year. As I probed deeper in to the problem I have discovered that besides the finical loss, the postal system has misplaced, damaged or can't find 3 trillion pieces of mail. On a lighter note,I can report that JP did receive his two jars of apple butter in exchange for a fine Wyoming hat. It is unfortunate that the new member start up kit did not arrive. Since it was offered for a limited time we will be unable to fulfill your request. In a quest to please all members I forwarded this compliant to the supreme commander (Jeff) who's response was as follows. Since Mr. cda did not claim his kit or tickets in a timely manner and failed to register a complaint under rule 2675 A Subsection (b) (ii) (g) I (Jeff) as supreme Captain have cashed in those tickets and use the proceeds for a fun filled family vacation.

"In an effort to please all members all the time we are truly sorry." If you have further problems with your member privileges please feel free to contact us via the site. In this manner we will remain fully transparent. The phone # reference by FM has been disconnected. Due to hard times and economic conditions we are not able to man the phones. We have increased band width to handle the increase in activity due to the termination of phone service. If for some reason you can not reach us, after you have posted your complaint please press the shift key on your computer and continue to pound the #3 key while holding down the shift key.

Thank you & better luck next time:

Customer Service

I really did use that language in one of the comment boxes. I also gave my name and e-mail in case they want to follow up.

Anybody want to wager on me getting a call?

:mrgreen: :lol:

I think they should call Little BO and let him run the their new forum??????????

"ICC Bulletin Board, sponsored by the fine folks at Tor-Egg Enterprises." The two deserve each other.