• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

User names ?

Re: User names ?

Thanks High Desert,

I'd like to do a lot more with my web site. It's funny, though. I also author a few other web sites (none for pay). The site I've put together for my local AIA organization is far bigger and more up to date than my own. I can't explain why the volunteer organization gets more of my time ;-)

Yes Randall is my middle name. Explained why in my first post above.

jar546 said:
fatboy said:
Well, FWIW, MT nailed it.......fatboy has nothing to do with my girth, I ride a 97 HD Fatboy that I'm rather fond of. Don't get to ride it nearly enough though. ;)
You had me fooled, By your avatar and name I thought you were a fat due who drove a suzuki :?

So I shouldn't admit that I have a Suzuki dualsport? :oops:

I hate coming up with screen names. I am a mechanical engineer, so I just shortened the mechanical to Mech.

yep 88twin refers to my girlfriend (started life as an 01 fatboy). fortunate to have a position where i work four tens so i can be found "burnin fossill fuel" most anytime.

turned down a position not far from "fatboy" (windsor) and am grateful to have located here on the western slope (glenwood springs) from the wide open deserts of nevada. the riding is spectactular, nothing like settin on the side of the road at 12,000 ft. to put it all in perspective. :cool:

Rick Taylor hit it right on the head, if AMF hadn't saved HD from bankruptcy, there wouldn't be HD today...... HD riders, before they were popular among the yuppie crowd, know of and are thankful for this.

Beach wrote:

Rick Taylor hit it right on the head, if AMF hadn't saved HD from bankruptcy, there wouldn't be HD today...... HD riders, before they were popular among the yuppie crowd, know of and are thankful for this./quote]Beach, I think its the "yuppie crowd that brought into that line. :lol:

kilitact said:
Beach wrote:
Rick Taylor hit it right on the head, if AMF hadn't saved HD from bankruptcy, there wouldn't be HD today...... HD riders, before they were popular among the yuppie crowd, know of and are thankful for this./quote]Beach, I think its the "yuppie crowd that brought into that line. :lol:
I wouldn't buy a pin setter......... :lol:

Alias

Kilitact,

If we have to explain you woudn't understand.

Rick :lol:

Rick Taylor wrote:

Kilitact,If we have to explain you woudn't understand.

Rick
Thank you, never did understand the "yuppie crowd", to old school I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The wanna-be Harley riders put down all bikes and riders unless it's a Harley bike and Harley rider..... the REAL riders don't care what you ride as long as you ride, fortunately....I still have my '67 Triumph TR6 to ride (It's not a car.....) :mrgreen:

Edit: Removed "Yuppie"......you don't have to be a yuppie to be a wanna-be....

Beach wrote:

The wanna-be Harley riders put down all bikes and riders unless it's a Harley bike and Harley rider..... the REAL riders don't care what you ride as long as you ride, fortunately....I still have my '67 Triumph TR6 to ride (It's not a car.....) Edit: Removed "Yuppie"......you don't have to be a yuppie to be a wanna-be....
That’s quite an assumption, knowing the information you don’t have. I hope for the sake of the public we served that you base your code calls on real knowledge. :lol: :lol:

For the longest time, I though KILITACT was Klickitat, a town & county in the state of Washington. Letters are similar, but I doubt there's a connection.

Wow kilitact....that was a general statement not directly aimed at you, more for the elitist type riders.....unless of course it fits. I won't lower myself to attack your profession.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you rearrange the letters of Kilitact, you can find something of an adult subject. :lol:

Lick at it.

----> :idea:

Honestly, I was trying to find a City/Town name or a Name out of it.