• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

User names ?

Re: User names ?

From a Kilitact post:

Sounds like a duplex, whats the issue. IRC. see a lot of these at CRB's place.
Here's a clue to Kilitact's name. I think I know where CRB's place is.

High Desert said:
From a Kilitact post:
Sounds like a duplex, whats the issue. IRC. see a lot of these at CRB's place.
Here's a clue to Kilitact's name. I think I know where CRB's place is.

Which CRB are we/he's talking about?

High Desert said:
Rick, it's a riddle for you to figure out.
It's not a riddle that one can answer without a narrowing context. There is so many different thing with CRB attached to it.

Citizen's Review Board of the Oregon Judicial Department, (Salem?)

Columbia River Bank (Multiple places in Oregon)

C R B Manufacturing in the Portland Metro Ara (Clackamas).

Columbia River Basalts (don't sound like it). (Somewhere in Oregon)

CCB (Contractor's Registration Board) (salem)

CRB Financial services (Bend,OR)

beach wrote:

The wanna-be Harley riders put down all bikes and riders unless it's a Harley bike and Harley rider..... the REAL riders don't care what you ride as long as you ride, fortunately....I still have my '67 Triumph TR6 to ride (It's not a car.....)
Actually I prefer Ariel. :)

beach wrote:

Wow kilitact....that was a general statement not directly aimed at you, more for the elitist type riders.....unless of course it fits. I won't lower myself to attack your profession....
As a general statement, an assumption is made that appears to stereotype and spreads prejudice, based on non factual information. ;)

beach wrote:Quote:

The wanna-be Harley riders put down all bikes and riders unless it's a Harley bike and Harley rider..... the REAL riders don't care what you ride as long as you ride, fortunately....I still have my '67 Triumph TR6 to ride (It's not a car.....)

Actually I prefer Ariel.

beach wrote:

Quote:

Wow kilitact....that was a general statement not directly aimed at you, more for the elitist type riders.....unless of course it fits. I won't lower myself to attack your profession....

As a general statement, an assumption is made that appears to stereotype and spreads prejudice, based on non factual information.

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.

Mark Twain
I will ASSUME, since you weren't clear... you mean an Ariel Square Four motorcycle and not the mermaid........

and as a "general statement", I'll rest on my assumption unless of course you have a certain fetish for cartoon mermaids....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ( you can throw in Norton Commando next...another nice bike, or any other vintage bike that will support your vast knowledge or internet skills)

beach wrote;

you can throw in Norton Commando next...another nice bike, or any other vintage bike that will support your vast knowledge or internet skills)
Actually, neither vast knowlege or internet skills, but thank you, just old memories from, a different time, and place. Back when the beach was a beach. :lol: :lol:

Sorry Rick, it's been a long day. I meant to say that the "B" in CRB is no longer there. I hate acronyms.

High Desert said:
Sorry Rick, it's been a long day. I meant to say that the "B" in CRB is no longer there. I hate acronyms.
CR.... oh this is going to be a fun one. I can simply look North and find something that fits that acronym... the Columbia River.

Now... lets see.....

John Drobysh said:
Isn't the Cascade Range near there somewhere...?
That's about 60-75% of Oregon. There is the Coastal Cascades (west of I-5) and the Eastern Cascade on the east side of I-5. The I-5 runs through a essentially a valley from southern part of Oregon all the way into Washington (Vancouver, WA).

John Drobysh said:
Isn't the Cascade Range near there somewhere...?
Yep. And it is east of me and runs down to Susanville, where it intersects with the Sierras.

Mt. Shasta and Lassen Peak are both in the Cascade range and they are in CA. It's all a part of the Pacific Ring of Fire.

Sue, east of the Cascades :cool:

It is not the Cascade Range, but you may be able to see them from some parts of this area.

Reminds me of the Deep Puple cover of "River Deep, Mountain High."

High Desert wrote;

Sorry Rick, it's been a long day. I meant to say that the "B" in CRB is no longer there. I hate acronyms
I was trying to be discreet, every time i visted I have to just about wear goggles :shock: yes B's gone replaced by R ;)

kilitact wrote:

I was trying to be discreet, every time i visted I have to just about wear goggles yes B's gone replaced by R High Desert wrote;

Sorry Rick, it's been a long day. I meant to say that the "B" in CRB is no longer there. I hate acronyms
I was trying to be discreet, every time i visted I have to just about wear goggles :shock: yes B's gone replaced by R ;) [/quote:2i39107r]

Rick, another hint to the riddle from kil. Can you figure this one out?

High Desert said:
kilitact wrote:
I was trying to be discreet, every time i visted I have to just about wear goggles yes B's gone replaced by R High Desert wrote;

I was trying to be discreet, every time i visted I have to just about wear goggles :shock: yes B's gone replaced by R ;)
Rick, another hint to the riddle from kil. Can you figure this one out?[/quote:d86tnwq7]

So is it CRR or CR. I'm thinking Columbia River has something to do with it.

I'm thinking up near the Gorge because down at the bottom of the Gorge, you would need more then goggles. :lol:

I am still trying to figure out the meaning of the screen name "Gene Boecker". I can't for the life of me figure out how to decode that one.

The only thing I can come up with is Geoneck Beer! :D ;)

Gene, is that some kind of fancy beverage you all drink in St. Louis?

My guessing is 'Columbia River _________' and I'm trying to figure out how KILITACT and Columbia River relates.....