• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

WELCOME NEW Members!

Welcome to the dark side!!!!

"You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Forum Zone!"

Hi JustReid, welcome to the forum. To create and edit your "signature", go to setting ings at the top of this page, click on that, then on the next page go to my settings on the left hand side, to customize your page.

Thanks guys. I will probably be more questions than answers but this looks like an excellent group from what I have seen so far.

Just finding this forum and have already found great information. Im a CBO in Louisiana, and I am looking forward to learning more.

thanks for the welcome. The Tigers are about the only thing rated number 1 in louisiana.

McShan said:
Just finding this forum and have already found great information. Im a CBO in Louisiana, and I am looking forward to learning more.
McShean, Welcome. This is hands down the best codes forum on the net. Jump on in the water is fine!

Not sure about the Tigers or the oysters, being in the Great American Desert, but I can say Jim is correct, this is the place to be.

I am NOT putting anything in my mouth that comes from between a bulls legs!

Mule said:
I am NOT putting anything in my mouth that comes from between a bulls legs!
Welcome McShan as you can see this forum has some bull (LOL) in it just not when it comes to the code.

and Mule why put that image out there. Last time a thought came into your head --- That couldn't have been a bull

"gbhammer, gotcha!!! I would be willing to bet you that that is where the 6" came in my old brain!!"

fatboy said:
Come on mule, they're awesome!
I don't think so Scooter!!! Just put a gun to my head and shoot me!! I ain't gonna chew on no bull balz! Ugh!! El-grosso! That's Spanish for "I'll throw up if I even smell a cow pasture!"

Mule said:
I don't think so Scooter!!! Just put a gun to my head and shoot me!! I ain't gonna chew on no bull balz! Ugh!! El-grosso! That's Spanish for "I'll throw up if I even smell a cow pasture!"
i gotta agree with the mule here! i think either oyster type should be fed to landfills. a friend dared me to eat a live oyster during a partying spree. the slime filled shelled hell came out faster and with more velocity than it went in with! never again.

fatboy said:
Come on mule, they're awesome!
Fatboy I have to admit that a properly prepared rocky mountain oyster is a bit of heaven. (mmmh mmmh good) Just like gizzards.

Fried foods are a weakness no doubt your moniker could apply to me

Bull, horse, and ... dare I say MULE! It's all good. I do prefer cocktail sauce over ranch with them.

To all the new members I say welcome and as you can see we do like to have a bit of fun here as well.

Yeah....... some spicy cocktail sauce is good. I've heard they are best fresh at the scene of the crime........ drop'em, slice'em, bread'em, drop'em in the oil and prepare to feast. My brother-in-law swears that once you get that, the rest are lame.

Hey mule here's your plate and a box you can take home and cook yourselve

en-032_825x550-100x100.jpg

en-012_825x550-100x100.jpg