• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Offensive Avatar

Beach,

"I must be getting crotchety"; next phase is cantankerous; it's more fun. :D

Only on our forum can you get in a spitting contest over an avatar.

Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob said:
Beach,"I must be getting crotchety"; next phase is cantankerous; it's more fun. :D

Only on our forum can you get in a spitting contest over an avatar.

Uncle Bob
UB loved the post! "Only Here"

Ah crap!!! I used the word love!!! AND "ONLY" wonder who is offended now??? AH, ****! I used the word "offended"! OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOO!!! the earth is going to fall into the sun. Life as we know it will end tonight!

With that macro (like that?) rant over with COWBOY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of ( can't mention religion) PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND COWBOY-UP!!!

Post Script: I'm now a victim. Some body owes me money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you suggesting that a European Swallow can carry coconut shells?

On this forum we are who we want to be. I can be sarcastic. Sometimes I offend. When it appears that a subject is debated to a point beyond rationalism... (another ism) I begin to let my fingers speak my thoughts.

Jar catch a swallow get some coconot shells and put them on your avatar.

FMB: I will send you a PM regarding the harvest.

not too much offends me.. if it doesn't offend me.. I don't worry about it. IF all we care about is someone's avatar.. we're missing the bigger point of this forum.

Here is the exact quote from our municipal code, maybe we should adopt it for this site:

10.54.020 Prohibition.

It shall be unlawful for any person to appear, bathe, sunbathe, walk or be on any public park, playground, beach, or in the water adjacent thereto, or on any other public land, or on any private property open to public view from any public beach, playground, park, public place or public right-of-way in such a manner so as to knowingly and intentionally:

A. Expose his or her genitals, pubic hair, natal cleft, perineum, anal region or pubic hair region; or

B. Expose the nipples and/or areola of the female breasts except as necessary while engaging in the breast feeding of an infant under the age of two years old; or

C. Expose any device, costume or covering which gives the appearance of or simulates the genitals, pubic hair, natal cleft, perineum, anal region, nipple and/or areola of the female breast or pubic hair region. (Ord. 96-5 § 9 (part), 1996: Ord. 95-15 § 2, 1995: Ord. 95-13 § 2, 1995: Ord. 83-16 § 1, 1983: Ord. 1625 § 1 (part) 1975)

10.54.030 Exemptions.

This chapter shall not apply to children under the age of ten years. (Ord. 99-2 § 9, 1999: Ord. 96-5 § 9 (part), 1996: Ord. 1625 § 1 (part), 1975)
Edit: "Natal cleft" is a butt crack...... I won't even comment on "Perineum".....

JP, you need to consider the horse's feelings, what if he sees a stallion and is self consious about it, it he could sue you and cost you years of expensive horse therapy.

beach said:
A whole wall of words, each of which made me feel dirty, followed by: "natal cleft'.
So, uhhh, you guys actually enforce the natal cleft thing? On plumbers?

"Sorry Billy, I've got to red tag you for the improper bedding of the building drain, and I'm gonna have to cite you for too much natal cleft".

That's not very sporting of you.

Do you at least give them a couple of inches of slop, or do enforce the letter of the law?

Who will protect the children? It takes a village! Next, we're going after Bermuda shorts with black socks...... the horror...

Beach, I had to look up "perineum" in the dictionary............I hope the definition isn't permanently seared into my brain. I think I'll go home now.

'Taint' is easier to remember.

I have, however, latched on to 'natal cleft', and will do my best to work it into as many conversations as possible.

I guess I'll have to ask the question everyone is thinking, but afraid to ask: Why would you even need to list 'perineum'? To expose it would require you to expose what's in front or back of it, so wouldn't the perineum basically be included by default?