• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Offensive Avatar

Bathing suits with a viewport installed for the perineum?

The fellow who was offended by the pretty girl in Jeff's avatar has most likely unsubscribed by now. But I don't think of it as losing a member, but instead gaining some vocabulary.

Prediction: Locked by noon, or longest running thread in the history of the InspectPA forum.

jpranch said:
Well... I'm keeping mt avatar and I really don't give a **** if some animals rights nut takes offence because I ride horses!View attachment 680
i hear you! if i was literate enough to put a picture in an avatar and use it here it would be of me slaying a halibut!

Think "thin string"..... Look how much we learned this morning! (I'm going with "locked by noon".... I think the fellow is secretly reading this thread, in the dark)

beach said:
Think "thin string"..... Look how much we learned this morning! (I'm going with "locked by noon".... I think the fellow is secretly reading this thread, in the dark)
My point in message #71 remains.

PM me some pictures so I can understand better.

I'll have to wait for summer when it warms up to get some pics..... I'm withholding any comments about pwoods halibut and changing my prediction to mid-morning instead of noon.

Jobsaver said:
Arcal: You can go to settings and turn off all avatars so that they will not display on your screen. I did not realize this last week when I created the "I'm Fired" thread, else I would not have brought it up. Thanks.
Sometimes the best solutions get lost in the banter.

Hey FatBoy, I won't take offense at your emblem if you'll tolerate my Black Bike.

Bill

Well none taken anyway.........and I'm not offended by metric bikes, have had a few myself. Just picked the Fatboy this time.

fatboy said:
Well none taken anyway.........and I'm not offended by metric bikes, have had a few myself. Just picked the Fatboy this time.
"metric bikes". come on fatboy! you're killing me with this politically correct bs. call em what they are:mrgreen:

thought that was JP's foot! If he's a gelding, he already has plenty of issues for the horse therapist!

""metric bikes". come on fatboy! you're killing me with this politically correct bs. call em what they are:mrgreen: "

Oh, sometimes.......but really, I am pretty tolerant.......up on two wheels, is up on two wheels.

Well, cept maybe those silly Vespa looking scooters..............:mrgreen:

I only own Riceburners. I would like to own a Hardly, but until I do, Hardly it is.

Also, I ride weekly (thursday nights) with eight other guys, all Hardly owners. They claim to be tolerant too, but plan weekend rides without me. Its the bike, don't ya think?

Guys, it's only a matter of time until someone comes 'round whining that you're off-topic in an off-topic thread in the off-topic forum. Could you start a new off-topic thread about motorcycles in the off-topic forum? We're supposed to be talking about natal clefts and stuff in this off-topic thread. And perineums.

peach said:
thought that was JP's foot! If he's a gelding, he already has plenty of issues for the horse therapist!
I took him to the horse therapist last week. Issues a plenty. Gelding, stands 17 hands and his name is Babe! Mixed blood quarter horse & Morgan. Too make matters worse he has been hurling racial slurs at the neighbors paints & mules not to mention what he calls the mule deer and antelope. I just don't know what I'm going to do with him? View attachment 319

View attachment 319

/monthly_2011_01/HPIM1233.jpg.6e6f95ebc9a5dd34d736af7300267f36.jpg

Here I have been confused for a long time. I thought plants came in annuals and pereniums. Was it supposed to be annals and perennials?

Its terrible when you can't tell the difference between your a__ and a hole in the ground. Or was that a burro? burrow?

But if they come back every summer, doesn't that mean the perineums are perrenial? Still waiting for the pics by the way.