• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades

WELCOME NEW Members!

cda

Sawhorse
Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and not sure if this is the right area of the site for a commercial canopy company.

I am the GM at Vestis Systems in Spokane, formerly F.O. Berg Company and providing commercial awning and shading systems since 1883. Vestis Systems designs and manufactures custom and “off the shelf” commercial canopy and awning solutions for businesses in need of low lead times and competitive costs, saving you time and money.

Can anyone point me to some friendly GCs, project managers and sub contractors to mingle with?
Welcome
This is not really a site to promote products

Connorow

Hey, I'm also new here. I didn't notice that here is a special welcome thread, so I already started to chat :) Nice to meet you! Hello from Virginia!

Idg1

Hi, I'm new to coding. My name is Glen and I'm 50 yrs old. I have been interested in how computers work from the inside out software/hardware. I'm open to learn from anyone on this forum. You can teach a old dog new tricks is my belief. I look forward to meeting new people and learning and teaching once I get some knowledge under my belt. Thanks again for your help.